Saturday, February 12, 2011

The List for 2011



With Marvel Vs Capcom 3 almost out, I will need a new game to look forward to, so here is a list of stuff that I am excited about for 2011.

  • Mortal Kombat - what can I say? This looks great. 
  • The 3rd Birthday - Parasite Eve 3. Need I say more. 
  • Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection - my favourite FF game suped-up for the PSP. 
  • L.A. Noire - Rockstar showed us with Red Dead that all its games don't have to be GTA crap. 
  • inFamous 2 - Was only lukewarm on the first one, but I have high hopes for this sequel. 
  • Uncharted 3 - a can't fail franchise. 
  • Elder Scrolls V - I hope that they will add some Fallout type mechanics to the gameplay. 
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - yes, I know that this game will most likely not come out this year. And it will most likely end up on the Wii 2. 

No comments: