Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Modnation Update: Fail



So the big Modnation update hit late last night and I must say that I am unimpressed. While I am happy that I can can invite friends to xp matches, I was disappointed in the two biggest problems with the game: namely, load times and difficulty.

I can see no discernible difference in load times or the difficulty of the game (and yes I did make sure that the race was set to casual). The load times are still achingly long and the rubber-band AI is brutal.

I want to like this game but Sony is making it very hard.

1 comment:

Midnite Racing said...

I have not had wait times like this in a game since The Sims. It is absurd and takes away from the fun of this game for sure. I mean it's fun, but how long can you wait before it becomes boring?