Friday, November 7, 2008

Collection Update: Ghost Rider Run Complete!


Well thanks to some key last minute bidding on ebay, I now have a Ghost Rider #11 in my possession. This issues marks the final piece of the puzzle needed to complete the entire 81 issue run. I also have Marvel Spotlight #5-12 in the run as well. On the whole, I thoroughly enjoyed Ghost Rider. Sure some of the stories are campy and dialogue can be outright laughable at times, but as a reader you are consistently entertained.

A twist on the Faustian tale Ghost Rider is a must read for any Marvel Horror fan, and I would recommend that all of you start picking up some great old issues today. Alternatively, you can run out to your nearest comic shop and buy the Essential Ghost Rider (an inexpensive way to read the first 40 issues or so).

So now I will have to start in earnest on my Marvel Team Up run (I only have 12 of 150 issues) and work diligently on finishing up the complete set of Acts of Vengeance cross-overs. Punisher vs Doombots! That gold Jerry! Gold!

No comments: